call (+27) 012 346 7858 | [email protected]
project management courses
Project Management for Non-Project ManagersThis course is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management, but who undertake project-driven work on a regular basis.
course delivery methods
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
Projects are the mechanism by which work gets done. Implementing new services, launching a marketing campaign, releasing new products, or rolling out a new training program can be thought of as project-driven work.
If you’re responsible for managing an initiative that has a start and end date, requires liaising with other departments, coordinating the team’s efforts, and delivering results, guess what–you’re running a project and you’re a project manager.
Master the skill to become a good project manager with this highly-facilitated one-day workshop. In this workshop we will teach you a simple 4-step model that will help you maximize project success.
This course is designed for individuals with little or no prior knowledge of project management, but who undertake project-driven work on a regular basis. This course covers all the basics of project management and delivering better project outcomes, and will benefit anyone who manages projects such as human resources, contracting, L&D, public relations, marketing and more.
If you plan on attending this course, make sure to bring ideas and current work to the class. A few of these ideas will be chosen that we will apply the 4-step model to – showing how the process is applied to real-life work and situations.
you will learn
- Build a project plan and the foundation for success– plan, manage and track it all!
- Learn and reinforce best practices from project management that help organize work
- Learn how to identify and manage project risks
- Learn how to anticipate changes and quickly adapt
- Apply these best practices to real-life work while completing a series of activities
- Collaborate on work, share experiences and learn from each other