call (+27) 012 346 7858 | [email protected]
project management courses
Project Management ApplicationsConfirm your mastery of the core principles of project management in this experiential course and gain the hands-on confidence to practice new skills in your organisation.
Watch basic concepts come to life in this course, a comprehensive synthesis of core project management principles designed to reinforce skills learned throughout the core curriculum. Whether you attend the classroom or online course, you will work in teams to complete an extensive, realistic, project case study.
You’ll propose, plan and execute a full-scale project under typical organisational constraints. Follow your project through the life cycle, resolving issues of performance, scheduling and control as you address questions of leadership and management. Each team member will take a turn as project manager, defining objectives and performing tasks and producing deliverables critical to the project’s success.
Confirm your mastery of the core principles of project management in this experiential course and gain the hands-on confidence to practice new skills in your organisation.
Reminder: This practice-based course integrates the knowledge, skills and competencies that are gained in the other core project management courses. Having a foundation in industry standard project management practices is a vital component to your success in this course.
you will learn
- Select the level of staffing, resources, and management support required for a project
- Assemble a project team and gain commitment on project objectives
- Assign tasks based on work breakdown structure
- Estimate time and costs and present a project plan to team members and stakeholders
- Create a project binder documenting each stage of the project and lessons learned