call (+27) 012 346 7858 | [email protected]
project management courses
PMP® Exam Prep BootcampThis course is a comprehensive preparation for PMBOK Guide® - Sixth Edition and Seventh Edition exam. It prepares you to successfully tackle any question in the PMP® exam.
This course is preparation for PMBOK Guide® - Sixth Edition & Seventh Edition exam.
The PMP® Exam Prep Bootcamp is for the people that have met PMI's requirements put forth in the PMP® Credential Application.
This course has been updated to reflect the Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK ® Guide), 6th Edition as well as the 7th edition. It walks you through the project management processes from beginning to end, just as you manage your projects in practice.
You will benefit from the explanations of specific PMBOK ® Guide processes and techniques coupled with real-life scenarios that describe the various issues all project managers are bound to encounter during their careers. It describes the topics used in the examination and covers all the important project management concepts, for both a predictive (waterfall) as well as an adaptive (Agile/Scrum/Kanban) approach. It also covers terminology, acronyms, and references to names of theories and principles that you need to know. Sometimes these terms are not even in the PMBOK guide.
There is an assessment test at the beginning and end of the course as well as a chapter tests that you will take during the course (120 Questions).
You will receive:
- An e-book version of the book PMP: Project Management Professional Exam Study Guide 10th Edition by Kim Heldman with 240 exam questions.
- One year access to a test bank with 1026 PMBOK© Edition 6 questions.
- One year access to 578 flashcards.
- A searchable glossary of key terms.
- Over two hours of audio instruction with the author (Kim Heldman) reviewing essential PMBOK concepts.
you will learn
- Prepares you to successfully tackle any question in the PMP® exam.
- Recognise the types of questions in the exam.
- Defeat exam anxiety by completing practice exams.
- Design the study approach best suited for your preparation.
- Discuss major themes and issues for each of the ten knowledge areas.
- Demonstrate an understanding of PMI’s project management best practice.