call (+27) 012 346 7858 | [email protected]
project management courses
Introduction to Project ManagementIntroduction to Project Management is a course for individuals on project teams that need a solid foundational knowledge of project management principles and techniques.
course delivery methods
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
Introduction to Project Management is for individuals on project teams who may not necessarily manage the cost control (earned value) or team building aspects of a project. Ideal for individuals just embarking on a career that demands a solid foundational knowledge of project management principles and techniques. Learn to apply basic project management skills, concepts, and techniques to manage small projects within their organizations.
YOU WILL GAIN NEW:
- Planning and organizing.
- Project change management.
- Project communications management.
- Project cost and budget management.
- Project integration management.
- Project schedule management.
- Project scope management.
- Project tracking and reporting.
- Risk management.
- Action oriented.
- Communicates effectively.
- Drives results.
- Drives vision and purpose.
- Ensures accountability.
- Plans and aligns.
REQUEST PRICING & COURSE INFO
DOWNLOAD COURSE DETAILS (PDF)
you will learn
- Describe roles and responsibilities of project team members across the project life cycle.
- Define and develop the foundations of a project management plan, including the project requirements document, work breakdown structure, schedule, and other resources.
- Assist with the management and control of the project against the baseline.
- Close out a project effectively.
click on the topics below to see details
UPCOMING PUBLIC COURSES
No event found!