call (+27) 012 346 7858 | [email protected]
business skills courses
Critical Thinking and Problem SolvingThis course presents a structured approach for tackling problems, opportunities and decisions that will ultimately help achieve better results.
This course presents a structured approach for tackling problems, opportunities and decisions that will ultimately help achieve better results—whether innovating, managing crises or planning for the future. The course addresses the five types of critical thinking needed in business environments: strategic thinking, tactical thinking, analytical thinking, innovative thinking and implicative thinking.
Through exercises, delegates will practice using these different thinking approaches to achieve maximum results. They will also have the opportunity to apply these concepts to a specific problem or opportunity from their own business environment, share newly learned approaches with classmates and give and receive feedback on those approaches.It also teaches a proven five-step process for responding to business problems and opportunities.
you will learn
- Use different thinking approaches at different times to yield better results
- Generate innovative responses to business problems and opportunities
- Assess your own thinking style preferences
- Think in the present to prepare for the future
- Determine the root cause of business problems and opportunities
- Apply different types of thinking for improved analysis and problem solving
- Assess possible responses accurately to select an optimal response
- Design and execute appropriate action plans