call (+27) 012 346 7858 | [email protected]
agile & lean courses
Iterative Delivery with Scrum & KanbanAn activity-driven, “nuts-and-bolts” course for teams and leaders of teams that demonstrates how to perform iterative delivery of work using Scrum and Kanban.
course delivery methods
Virtual Instructor-Led Training
Iterative Delivery with Scrum and Kanban is an activity-driven, “nuts-and-bolts” course for teams and leaders of teams that demonstrates how to perform iterative delivery of work using Scrum and Kanban. Iterative delivery is one of two principal methods of delivering work in a Lean and Agile manner and blends well with project-based work efforts.
The course provides specific learning and application-based experience wielding Scrum and Kanban to complete deliverables during the class.
The course assumes that participants already know the foundational elements of Lean and Agile.
you will learn
- Use effective collaboration techniques to get to consensus quickly
- Prioritise work by creating and assigning value to themes, epics, and user stories
- Execute a Sprint Zero and iterative work cycle using Scrum and Kanban
- Use metrics to track, measure, and forecast work iteratively
- Execute Scrum ceremonies with defined Scrum roles