call (+27) 012 346 7858 | [email protected]
agile & lean courses
Fundamentals of Agile & LeanFundamentals of Agile & Lean provides a foundational exploration of what it means to be Lean and Agile.
Fundamentals of Agile & Lean provides a foundational exploration of what it means to be Lean and Agile. In this course, attendees not only learn the value and basics of Lean and Agile execution – they will also learn many of the necessary “other” elements of any successful Lean and Agile environment.
Curriculum includes overviews on Lean and Agile philosophy, myths and how they work together, overviews on both iterative and continuous delivery methods, overviews on Scrum and Kanban, and overviews on how Agile & Lean work is generated, valued, sized and represented; all of which contribute to clear understanding of the Lean and Agile universe in preparation for more advanced concepts and techniques.
you will learn
- Define the terms Lean and Agile as they apply to the modern business environment
- Describe the philosophy, values, and principles of Lean and Agile
- Recognise prevalent myths and misconceptions concerning Lean and Agile philosophies and purpose
- Describe concepts that Lean and Agile philosophies leverage for success
- Recognise benefits Lean and Agile approaches can provide
- Explain, at a high-level, the Scrum framework with associated roles and ceremonies
- Explain, at a high-level, the Kanban principles and method for delivery