call (+27) 012 346 7858 | [email protected]
agile & lean courses
Continuous Improvement with Lean and KanbanAn activity-driven, “nuts-and-bolts” course for teams and leaders of teams demonstrating how to perform continuous improvement of your work using Lean and Kanban.
course delivery methods
Continuous Improvement with Lean and Kanban is an activity-driven, “nuts-and-bolts” course for teams and leaders of teams demonstrating how to perform continuous improvement of your work using Lean and Kanban. Provides specific learning and application-based experience wielding Lean and Kanban to complete deliverables during the class.
Continuous improvement is one of two principle methods of delivering work in a Lean and Agile manner and blends well with continuous-flow work efforts. Course assumes foundational elements of Lean and Agile are known.
you will learn
- List Lean values and principles
- Recognise the benefits of the Lean approach
- List Kanban principles and practices
- Explain how Lean practices incorporate the PDCA cycle
- Describe the purpose of a Kaizen board and how it relates to Kanban