call (+27) 012 346 7858 | [email protected]
agile & lean courses
Continuous Improvement with Lean and KanbanAn activity-driven, “nuts-and-bolts” course for teams and leaders of teams demonstrating how to perform continuous improvement of your work using Lean and Kanban.
Continuous Improvement with Lean and Kanban is an activity-driven, “nuts-and-bolts” course for teams and leaders of teams demonstrating how to perform continuous improvement of your work using Lean and Kanban. Provides specific learning and application-based experience wielding Lean and Kanban to complete deliverables during the class.
Continuous improvement is one of two principle methods of delivering work in a Lean and Agile manner and blends well with continuous-flow work efforts. Course assumes foundational elements of Lean and Agile are known.
you will learn
- List Lean values and principles
- Recognise the benefits of the Lean approach
- List Kanban principles and practices
- Explain how Lean practices incorporate the PDCA cycle
- Describe the purpose of a Kaizen board and how it relates to Kanban