call (+27) 012 346 7858 | [email protected]
project management courses
PMP® Exam Power PrepThis course is preparation for PMBOK Guide® - Sixth Edition exam.
This course is preparation for PMBOK Guide® - Sixth Edition exam.
Immerse yourself in Strategy Execution’s PMP® Exam Power Prep and you'll be well on your way to passing PMI’s PMP® certification exam. This course is for you if you've met PMI's requirements put forth in the PMP® Credential Application. This intensive four-day course* integrates in-depth topic reviews with morning instructor-led lecture and afternoon structured personal study time, including individual assistance from your PMP® certified instructor. You'll thoroughly review exam "trouble spots," use highly effective drills to accelerate your learning, receive invaluable test taking tips, and take and review practice exams. You’ll also complete two comprehensive online practice exams that simulate the PMP® Exam outside of normal class hours.
The course now includes a practice exam solely devoted to critical thinking situational questions that are now popular on certification exams.
You'll receive a comprehensive workbook, including drills and practice exams. You’ll also receive access to online practice exams and flashcards through the Strategy Execution Center of Excellence.
Take PMI’s PMP® certification exam within 30 days of the PMP® Exam Power Prep course and we’ll stand behind your success. Should you fail to pass the exam on your first try, we’ll give you or extend you free access to the online version of the course to support your additional focused preparation.
(You must enroll within 30 days after having taken the PMP® certification exam; you will be given standard course access.)
This course uses digital materials.
*This is a four-day course with approximately 6-8 hours online work required.
you will learn
- Recognize the types of questions on the PMP exam
- Demonstrate an understanding of PMI’s project management best practices
- Defeat exam anxiety by completing practice exams
- Confidently list the mathematical formulas that will appear on the exam
- Create more “best” answers, rather than just “right” answers
- Learn techniques for choosing when you do not know the answer to the exam question
- Design the study approach best suited for your preparation
- Discuss major themes and issues for each of the ten knowledge areas