call (+27) 012 346 7858 | [email protected]
project management courses
Business Process Analysis, Innovation and DesignLearn practical techniques for designing critical processes in corporations, government agencies and nonprofit organizations at this valuable course.
In order to survive, organisations must become lean, flexible, innovative and customer-driven. To do this, most companies need to analyse and redesign core business processes. They must abandon old ideas about how organisations should be managed and rethink how to do things faster, better, cheaper — or whether to do them at all.
Business process analysis and design, also called business process innovation, can tremendously improve an organisation’s productivity, profitability, responsiveness and customer satisfaction. In pace-setting organisations, fast, efficient processes have become a primary vehicle for competitive performance.
Learn practical techniques for designing critical processes in corporations, government agencies and nonprofit organisations and obtain answers to fundamental questions about process innovation: what it is, what benefits it affords, and why it necessitates rethinking an organisation’s use of information technology and management control mechanisms.
Attendees will leave the course prepared to begin business process analysis and redesign with realistic expectations and sound strategies that provide a foundation for success.
you will learn
- Avoid the management “dead zone” lurking in every process redesign project
- Facilitate a paradigm shift within your organization
- Set realistic “stretch targets” for the transition
- Evaluate the organization culture’s readiness for change
- Maintain a constancy of purpose despite declining morale and hostile attitudes in some stakeholders
- Assess the effectiveness of current processes
- Reinvent effective processes for the future